The modules touch on self discovery and management, social awareness, relationship skills, responsible decision-making, peer and community leadership, and skills for academic excellence, among others.
The design of our programmes are modular, giving the flexibility for us to work closely with schools to discuss how best the different activities and modules can be put together to curate a most effective programme for the benefit of the students. Each programme is customised specially to the schools' requirements and the students' needs.
A special space for the youths to relax, express themselves and connect with our easygoing and friendly counsellors and mentors if they are ever in need of advice and company. The youths are given the freedom and space to express themselves - through music, games - and relax through hanging out with their friends.
YouthSpace@ITE is a joint collaboration between ITE College Central & Yayasan MENDAKI to offer programmes and activities as part of the holistic development of students at ITE College Central.
Each youth is unique and are driven by different goals and achievements. By understanding themselves and their aspirations better, they can then learn how to attain them. The programme is a unique engagement that aims to excite, motivate and strengthen the resolve of youth to grab hold of their own lives and start making changes to improve and direct it towards their desired achievements. Positive environment and space will also support these youths to mature positively.
There are four core programs in YouthSpace@ITECC :
1. School Outreach: Establishing and creating presence of YouthSpace.
Promote activities and positive youth causes.
2. In-house Activities: Meaningfully engage students who frequent the
3. Mass Development Program: Engaging youths through interest-based activities.
Providing positive exploration platforms.
4. Mentoring Services: Moulding students to exhibit pro-social behaviours.
Students are engaged in school and is equipped with future ready mindset.
We allow the youths to decide on the type of activities they wish to organise and participate in. The in-house activities range from FIFA Competition, Movie Screening, Poetry Slam, Running Man Obstacle Course and more. Through the in-house activities, the mentors bond with the youths, building trust and close relationships with the youths.
Listed here are only some of the schools Majulah Community have had the opportunity to work with.
- ITE College Central
- Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah (Primary)
- Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah (Secondary)
- Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah (Secondary)
- Madrasah Wah Tanjong Al-Islamiah (Secondary)
- Madrasah Alsagoff Al-Arabiah
- Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM)
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- Junyuan Primary School
- Juying Primary School
- Jurongville Secondary School
- Machpherson Secondary School
- North Vista Secondary School
- Pasir Ris Secondary School
- Springfield Secondary School
- Northlight School
- Yuhua Secondary School
- Greendale Secondary School